Custom Bibliographies on Rare Diseases
From HOP house of papers
Revision as of 14:31, 8 November 2015 by Ossip Groth
- I will generate a systematic bibliography on your specific rare disease or on any subspecific aspect.
- Material provided should be preferably accessible barrier-free for a home-based user with additional material covered for scientific completeness.
- The bibliography will be included in the house of papers to be accessible without restriction for anybody.
- New bibliographies will be announced on Twitter NephroVIP,
- Also, a moremed search term to keep up-to-date will be provided.
- Currently, there are 24.000 rare diseases listed in omim and my personal annual capacity is 1% of that per year.
- A sample bibliography is on-air about Riociguat, a developing drug in pulmonary hypertension.
- Request your bibliography to be made at ossipgroth ----@---- web.de, a sponsorship fee of 50$ /50 € is standard and it is ZERO if you cannot afford this and some social media propagation is recommended in both cases.
- My webressources have been rated non-commercial by Finanzverwaltung Nordrhein-Westfalen, 57462 Olpe, Germany.
- I am an active physician and making webcontents like this is running my personal CME. Physicians work ist w/o VAT/MwSt in germany.
- I am member of Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nephrologie DGFN and International Society of Nephrology ISN